Tuesday 31 July 2012


No7 Stay Perfect Nail Colour #Cheeky Chops





So I decided to purchase a few No7 Stay Perfect Range nail colours. No7, has never really appealed to me as of recently due to their limited colour range. However, with the ever changing nail trend of soft sorbet colours and neutral pastels as seen in most catwalk trends with the likes of Louis Vuitton, Versace, Adam and Christopher Kane and many more all embossing these fun summer colours, many different brands have catered specifically to soft pastel shades.

The colour 'Cheeky Chops' is an in between hot pink and soft peach, perfect for summer and an added vibrancy to any outfit. I had as much fun applying this colour to my nails as I did looking at it throughout the day. Many more No7 products to be purchased in the future, easy, super glossy and chip resistant :)

No comments:

Post a Comment